Participants register for the competitions online and submit (upload) two videos with the patterns they perform anywhere they are located (home, yard etc.).
One pattern is designated by the NGB‘s Umpire Committee and one pattern is optional (please, see the Infopack released by your NGB for details).
After the registration deadline, the blind draws are made and published on the tournament webpage. On the day of the Competitions (please, check the Infopack released by your NGB), at a fixed time umpires login to a specially designed online platform, watch the videos of athletes competing in pairs and score points in a conventional way on the handheld scoring devices.
The competitions will be broadcasted online via the official NGBs websites.
To register for the Online Tournament, please, follow the instructions:
1.Visit the ITF Online Platform at https://online.taekwondo-itf.com/en and select your country under the "Running Tournaments"
2. Click "Create new account" and fill out the registration form
3. Confirm that you are not a robot (by reCAPTHA) and click "Create new account"
4. Select your category - click on "Sign Up"
5. Upload your video (max. 2 videos), by clicking "Upload your video". Click "Choose File" and click "Upload". After the video is uploaded, click "Save".
6. If you selected a wrong category by mistake, press "Leave" and select a proper category again.
Video production requirements
1. The camera should be positioned and fixed straight in front of the athlete in the starting position.
2. The camera should be placed at a height of 110-130 cm from the ground and sideways (16:9) if a mobile phone is used (approximately at the height of the eyes of a referee who is sitting in a chair).
3. The distance of the camera from the athlete should allow the athlete to remain within the frame during the pattern execution.
4. No zoom is allowed on the athlete's movements.
5. Stable plan when performing each technique.
6. If during the execution of a technique the athlete goes out of the frame, the camera can be rotated and follow the athlete, but it cannot zoom in or move from the original point.
7. The athlete should try to choose a space which allows to perform the technique without interruption and obstacles.
8. The athlete must wear a Dobok.
9. The athlete must be barefoot.
10. The video should have sound (the athlete's exhalations must be clear).
12. The video must be uniform and may not be a compilation of any kind. Otherwise, the athlete will be disqualified.
13. Any interference or enhancements of the video are prohibited.
The match begins with the designated pattern.
1. Video starts at Cha-ryeot
2. The athlete greets Taekwon
3. After the greeting the athlete takes the Joon-bi position from the pattern which will be performed
4. Execution starts
5. After the pattern is completed and after shouting the name of the pattern, the athlete returns to the Joon-bi position and waits 2-3 seconds in the Joon-bi position.
6. End of the video.